Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Blog Time

Darnit I was sick of trying to fix things in my blog so a new one instead. Blogger looks easier too.

This is my knitting/crafting blog. Updating what I'm doing, what I like and when I finish things.

Hopefully I can add some progress pics and a progress ticker thing too.

My webstore can be found here
http://www.minicuteture.com.au/store.php?SS=19

Currently I'm working on several things.

A pair of cabled longies in Cranberry BWM classic 2 strands of 5 ply. let me tell you it's a challenge with 2 strands to do cables, but it is looking very pretty. I'm doign these for a woman from my January 07 babies group. I'm sure they will be well loved.

Another WIP is a pair of pink/purple/navy longies using 100purewool. It is very soft and very nice, single ply so I think it will pill terribly but my customer is aware of this and wanted soft for night time.

Third I'm doing a pair of shorties for Miss A. These are made with Waverly woollen mill 8 ply merino that I hand painted in pinks/mauves. I've already completed some newborn longies with what was originally 200grams and think I'll have just enough for a air of short shorties for Miss A, perhaps a soaker, I will need to decide very soon which it will be though.

Fourth I'm doing a twirly tank for my neice. Basically just a little vest to wear on it's own in hotter weather or over a shirt in winter, I've got to go to spotlight today to get some tassles and buttons to hang from it so it will be twirly. I think it wil look quite pretty when it's done. I've started it in a coral colour just Panda woolbale yarn that I had hanging around.

No comments: