Friday, July 11, 2008

Previews for July Stocking

Rainbow is still my favourite and I love doing these skirts. Size 3 this time. Lovely waverly woollen mills 8 ply merino. Hand painted for self striping. Photobucket

More waverly 8 ply merino hand painted in mauves and pinks.
Photobucket

Super cheap camo from K Mart. These pants like to hide in the gress. A simple cable really worked for these, gnome on the butt to come soon.Photobucket Photobucket


Organic stripes were so soft to knit. Woolganic yarn and my first attempt at jogless joins wasn't totally successful but I fixed it when it came to weaving in the ends. Next time will be 100%.
Photobucket

Some little pixies I think are needed for embellishing these.
I've called these peruvian pixie pants so pixies for embellishment too. They are made from some lovingly soft peruvian merino, the colourway was named Jade Monkey and I originally thought of a monkey face for the embellishment on these, I changed my mind once I started the legs. Pixie's will be perfect for them. These have an elastic waistband.

Photobucket

Sean Sheep armytage made a quick knit cable for newborn. A few more yarn joins than I planned because I wanted to even out the striping in the legs and make them a little more the same than what first started with them. I don't like it when the legs are totally different.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: